These steel fenders offer tire coverage that is durable with a timeless aesthetic. - The crescent full-coverage design offers a closer fit around the tire - Made in the USA
- Designed for FOX 34 Step Cast forks with an optimized ft through two screws on fork arch. - The highest level of integration, durability, and protection from mud - Mounted with 2 supplied Torx screws, tool included
The Syncros Trail Fender is made from a high-quality Impact PP that balances stiffness and durability. Designed to work specifically with Fox 34 & 36 Boost forks, the Trail Fender features a 2-bolt direct mount. This means a clean and reliable mount that is easily removable.
The DRY-TECH fender set is an engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. The fenders are made of a lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. It's also been engineered in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel in order to improve protection and to minimize water spray. The fenders are available in three different sizes (35, 45, and 52mm), and they're designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels—with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. Lastly, for a finishing touch, the fenders include heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware. - Engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. - Lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. - Engineered in Specialized's Win Tunnel to improve protection and minimize water spra.y - Designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels and with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. - Heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware.
The Shockblade 27.5+/29-inch is a clip-on front, high-quality 2-component fender for mounting on the fork of 27.5+ and 29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. - Virtually unbreakable high quality dual compound plastic - Hidden chuck cone adapter which is fitted once during first assembly - Easy quick-release fastening - Optimized dirt protection - Fits almost all suspension forks - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
The X-Blade 27.5+/29-inch is a high-quality 2-component clip-on fender for the rear wheel of a 27.5+/29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
$18.99 - $19.99
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
Don't let the weather get in the way of adventure. The RockShox branded ZEB short fender is designed to keep you dry and clean when the weather turns. It can be easily installed at three points and looks as if your fork and fender are one, leaving your friends wondering why they are still messing around with zip ties. - 3-bolt mounts make for easy installation - Designed to integrate seamlessly and look pro with RockShox branding - Compatible with all ZEB models
$12.56 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage
$15.99 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Page 1 of 1